Wished that each item had a picture with it so that you could confidently tried it?
Think it would have been nice if the Menu told you what this food is made of?
Would have liked to read Wine/Alcohol tasting notes in the menu itself?
Pissed off at the waiter/server not coming around for your second order, or you told him to be back in 5 minutes and he thought it meant 15?
Tired of looking at the same old boring paper menus in Restaurants?
Welcome to the world of eRestro which brings Tablet based electronic Menus. These Digital catalogues are capable of solving all of the problems that are mentioned above and more. Not just are these beautiful electronic catalogues but also your new facade to the Restaurant.
Here is what this system can do for you if you run a Restaurant:
- Menu management: Minor price changes/corrections in menu card involves big printing cost, not only the cost but also involves a tedious process of getting menu printed like providing sample, making changes, again sample, then waiting for multiple copies of menu. Digital menu feature helps you to overcome all these drawbacks by allowing instant updates to your Menu.
- Up-selling: Increase your sales by at least 10% by up selling items. Up selling refers to the process where in you are able to sell an item along with another by suggesting it to the customer. For example, you could suggest a nice cocktail to go alongside a main course item or a selection of sides to pick from
- Deals and Offers: Introducing deals and offers viz. seasonal, weekdays, After 8:00 PM etc needs extra cost of leaflet printing. These deals and offers can be published in digital menu and easily modified on day to day basis. Which reduces your printing process overhead
- Reports and Analysis: Total sales, food item usage, Specific beverages mostly ordered and liked by customers, all these are easily analysed by our reporting feature
- Get over of unplanned staff leaves
- Mute the billing errors